- In the following exhibit, which interface or IP address will a packet be routed to with a destination address of 192.168.5.6?
A. IP address of 192.168.4.2
B. IP address of 192.168.4.5
C. Interface Serial 0/0/1
D. Interface Serial 0/2/0
- What is the administrative distance of RIP?
A. AD of 90
B. AD of 100
C. AD of 110
D. AD of 120
- Why are administrative distances used with routing tables?
A. Administrative distances define protocol standards.
B. Administrative distances define reliability of routing protocols.
C. Administrative distances allow for the shortest distance between routes.
D. Administrative distances are programmed by the administrator for path
- What is the administrative distance of a directly connected network?
A. The AD is 0.
B. The AD is 1.C. The AD is 5.
D. Directly connected networks do not have an AD.
- What is the administrative distance of internal EIGRP?
- Examining the show ip route statement in the exhibit, which will be the next hop
for a destination address of 192.168.1.5?
A. The gateway 172.16.1.200
B. The exit interface Serial 0/0
C. The gateway 172.16.1.100
D. The exit interface Ethernet0
- What is the administrative distance of OSPF?
- Which statement is true when there are multiple route statements from different routing protocols for the same destination network?
A. The route is chosen with the highest administrative distance.
B. The route chosen has the lowest metric.
C. The route is chosen with the lowest administrative distance.
D. The route chosen has the highest metric.
- Which command will configure a static route with an administrative distance higher than RIP?
A. Router(config)#ip route 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.4.1 110
B. Router(config)#ip route 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.4.1 130C. Router(config)#ip route 110 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.4.1
D. Router(config)#ip route 130 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.4.1
- A router has three routes to the same network: one route from a RIP with a metric of 4, another from OSPF with a metric of 3053092, and another from EIGRP with a metric of 4039043. Which of the three routes will be used for the routing decision?
D. All of the above
- Which is a correct statement about SVI inter-VLAN routing (IVR)?
A. Latency is low with SVI inter-VLAN routing because of ASICs.
B. Latency is high with SVI inter-VLAN routing because of resource use.
C. SVI inter-VLAN routing is a cheaper alternative to ROAS.
D. Bandwidth is limited compared to ROAS.
- Which is a disadvantage of using router on a stick (ROAS)?
A. The lack of ISL support for VLANs
B. The number of VLANs you can route is tied to the number of physical ports.
C. Scalability of ROAS for the number of VLANs
D. The lack of dynamic routing protocol support
- What is the purpose of issuing the command no switchport on a layer 3 switch?
A. It configures a Switched Virtual Interface.
B. It configures an access port.
C. It configures a trunk port.
D. It configures a port as a routed interface.
- Which is a correct statement about inter-VLAN routing (IVR)?
A. Each VLAN requires a unique IP network.
B. IVR reduces the number of broadcast domains.
C. It does not support ACLs.
D. IVR restricts the use of subnetting.
- You need to configure a router that has three interfaces to route five VLANs. Which method would you choose to accomplish this?
A. Purchase another router with additional interfaces.
B. Configure the router as a ROAS.
C. Purchase a new router with five interfaces.
D. Configure a dynamic routing protocol.