CCNA 4 Chapter 9 2017 Exam Answers 100%
- Which command will allow you to boot a router from a TFTP server for the image of c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin on the TFTP server of 192.168.1.2?
A. Router#boot tftp://192.168.1.2
B. Router(config)#boot tftp://192.168.1.2 c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151- 4.M4.bin
C. Router(config)#boot system tftp://192.168.1.2 c2900-universalk9- mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin
D. Router(config)#boot system c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin 192.168.1.2
- During the bootstrap process, where is the IOS image decompressed to?
- When a password recovery is performed on a router, what should the configuration register be set to?
- What command will allow you to verify the current running IOS version?
A. Router#show ios
B. Router#show version
C. Router#show running-config
D. Router#show bootvar
- You’re upgrading the flash memory on a 2900 router with a brand-new flash card. What needs to be done to restore the IOS?
A. The new flash memory will have a mini-IOS installed. You will need to upgrade it from the mini-IOS.
B. The router will boot into the ROMMON, and from there you will need to TFTP download the IOS.
C. Nothing needs to be done because the IOS is not storage on the flash memory card.
D. Format the flash card with the FAT operating system and copy the IOS image to the card.
- Which command will allow you to back up the current IOS image to a TFTP server? Assume the image is named c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin.
A. Router#backup flash:/c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin tftp
B. Router#copy flash:/c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin tftp
C. Router#copy tftp flash:/c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin
D. Router#archive flash:/c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin tftp
- Which command will allow you to view all of the archives of running-config
stored in flash?
A. Switch#show archive
B. Switch#show config
C. Switch#show flash
D. Switch#show running-config *
- Which command will roll back the third archive of the running-config?
A. Switch#rollback flash:myconfig-3
B. Switch#configure replace flash:myconfig-3
C. Switch#configure restore flash:myconfig-3
D. Switch#restore flash:myconfig-3
- When configuring the archive process, which command will specify a time period of 24 hours?
A. Switch(config-archive)#time-period 24
B. Switch(config-archive)#time 24
C. Switch(config-archive)#time 1440
D. Switch(config-archive)#time-period 1440
- Your router has a USB slot, and you need to back up the IOS to a flash drive. Whatformat must the flash drive have in order to perform the backup?
D. Cisco IFS
- You have connected to a switch via SSH and you want to see the logging messages. Which command should you use?
A. Switch#terminal monitor
B. Switch#terminal logging
C. Switch(config-line)#terminal monitor
D. Switch(config-line)#terminal logging
- You have configured a switch so you can see all console logging in the current SSH session. You no longer wish to see the console logging. Which command will configure the SSH session back to the default?
A. Switch#no terminal monitor
B. Switch#terminal no monitor
C. Switch#no terminal logging
D. Switch(config-line)#no terminal logging
- Which command can you use to verify that a ping packet is exiting the interface you expect it to exit, which in this example is Gi0/1 with an IP address of 192.168.3.5?
A. Router#ping 192.168.3.5 Gi 0/1
B. Router#ping Gi 0/1 192.168.3.5
C. Router#debug ip packet
D. Router#debug ip ping
- You are troubleshooting an application and need to capture the packets for an interface on a switch. Which method should you use to capture the packets?
C. NIC teaming
D. IP snooping